xHD-TEAM Index du Forum
xHD-TEAM
Bienvenue chez Les HauT3 DeFFiiNiiTiiOn

xHD-TEAM Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Like And Unlike Facebook Post ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    xHD-TEAM Index du Forum -> (¯`·._.· ★ xX [ xHD~ - Team ] Xx ★ ·._.·´¯) ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
olivfryt

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Like And Unlike Facebook Post Répondre en citant

Like And Unlike Facebook Post
> DOWNLOAD

6 Click the blue Like button. 4 Click the person's name. Recognized by Charity Navigator and Forbes for its efficiency, Direct Relief equips health professionals in the U.S. 2 Click the "Search" bar. It is saying invalid method in request –Abi Feb 17 '12 at 10:28 Is the post ID correct? Also, i'm not 100% sure, but I don't think that response is actually coming back from Facebook - I don't think i've seen HTML in the body of the 400 errors from graph.facebook.com - is there a proxy server in the middle which could be causing the HTTP DELETE request to be dropped? try 'faking' a DELETE request by mnaking a GET request but adding a parameter, &method=delete –Igy Feb 17 '12 at 10:34 The post Id is correct since i am using the same postID for liking, the post. Flag as. Your California privacy rights. Follow Were OnPinterest See what's inspiring us. Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other Tips Unliking something will prevent you from receiving notifications, updates, and News Feed posts from the liked item. 4 Tap the person's name. Oops, we couldn't find that page! Oops. Page Not Found Whoops, that page is missing! If you clicked a link that led you to this page, please let us know so we can fix our mistake as soon as possible. rev2018.1.10.28325 . If you aren't already logged into Facebook, enter your email address (or phone number) and password before continuing. Skip to: Footer. Features Pricing Testimonials About Us Blog Log In . The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Cond Nast. Flag as. Skip to: Curated Story Group 1 Visually Open Nav. design Apples Architect Says the Future of Offices Must Be Flexible Liz Stinson Get Ready for Skyscrapers Made of Wood. I am seeing only the 400 error. .. 7 Tap Unlike. .. ↓ Skip to Main Content Get in Touch Home About Services Services Overview Web Design Services Nonprofit Web Design Search Engine Optimization Social Media Marketing Services Website Copywriting Services Website Marketing Services Webmaster Services Portfolio Website Basics Frequently Asked Questions Website Basics What You Will Need Web Design Storyboard Guide to Choosing a Domain Name Blog Contact Hmmm. If you aren't already logged into Facebook, enter your email address (or phone number) and password before continuing. Skip this step on Android. Follow Follow UsOn Youtube Don't miss out on WIRED's latest videos. Flag as. It's in either the bottom-right corner of the screen (iPhone) or the top-right corner of the screen (Android). This should be the name of the person who posted the content (e.g., a photo, video, or status) that you liked. How do I unlike something?shareShare ArticleYou can only unlike posts, photos, comments and Pages that you previously liked.To unlike a post or photo:Go to the post or photoTap Like to unlikeTo unlike a comment:Go to the commentTap Like to unlikeTo unlike a Page:Go to the PageHover over LikedTap Liked to unlikeWas this information helpful?YesNoRelated ArticlesHow do I see who's reacted to my post or comment?How do I react to a post or comment?How do I report a post that was translated into the wrong language?How do I reconnect with a person, Page or group that I unfollowed?How do I change the language that posts or comments are translated to?. RemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Skip to: Footer. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Desktop 1 Go to Facebook's website. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're already logged into Facebook on your phone or tablet. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 2 Helpful 7 If I unlike something, does the person find out? wikiHow Contributor No. And of course you can always use the search box at the top of the page! Recent Posts: Learn how to do most anything with Youtube Picture of the Day: Dancing in the Dark Q&A: Whats the best way to hide the date/time on the comments on my WordPress blog? Q&A: Is it worth it to replace the battery on a 2 year old laptop? Q&A: How can I view my saved passwords in Safari on my iPhone? Q&A: Can I use my phone as a remote for my DSLR camera? Q&A: How do I change my username on Facebook? 5a02188284
perche non mi esce la chat di facebook sul cellularefacebook password hack v .1.9 downloadnew facebook emoticon codeshow do i make a like button for my facebook pagehow to hack a password of a facebook accounthow to make friends list private on facebook appcomment pirater un page sur facebookfacebook id and password changefunny facebook poster quoteshow to un deactivate facebook account

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    xHD-TEAM Index du Forum -> (¯`·._.· ★ xX [ xHD~ - Team ] Xx ★ ·._.·´¯) -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006